Financial / Rates
Medicare will cover skilled care only if all of the following are true:
- You have Medicare Part A* (Hospital Insurance) and have days left in your benefit period.
- You have a qualifying hospital stay. This means an inpatient hospital stay of 3 consecutive days or more. You must enter the SNF within a short period of time of leaving the hospital.
- Your doctor has ordered the services you need for SNF care, which require the skills of professional personnel such as registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech-language pathologists, etc.
- You require the skilled care on a daily basis and the services must be ones that can only be provided in an SNF on an inpatient basis.
- You need these skilled services for a medical condition that:
– was treated during a qualifying 3-day hospital stay, or
– started while you were getting SNF care for a medical condition that was treated during a qualifying 3-day hospital stay.
Adult Day Care Charges
Charges for Wibaux County Nursing Home Adult Day Care services are dependent upon the services provided. Method and frequency of payment will be determined at the time of admission.
Daily rate for skilled nursing care include room and board:
- 5-meal plan served in main dining or rehabilitative dining areas
- Tray service, plus snacks
- Special diets upon physician order
- Daily assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs), i.e., dressing, bathing, ambulation, personal hygiene and needs
- Daily housekeeping service
- Bed and bathroom linens (less incontinent care linens)
- Administration of medications as prescribed by either attending/alternate physician
- 24-hour supervision by licensed nursing personnel (R.N. or L.P.N.) and Certified Nursing Assistants
- Assistance with feeding
- Planned activities
- Recreational and occupational programs
- Drug regimen review
- Social services consultation
- Discharge planning and referral service
- Rooms furnished in accordance with state and federal regulatory agencies
PLEASE NOTE: THE DAILY ROOM RATE DOES NOT INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING: PHYSICIAN VISIT CHARGES, DENTIST VISIT CHARGES, MEDICATION, AND SUNDRY ITEMS, RESIDENT CARE MEDICAL SUPPLIES AND MATERIALS, INCONTINENT CARE SUPPLIES/LINENS, SPECIAL PHYSICIAN ORDERED THERAPIES SUCH AS PHYSICAL THERAPY, OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY, RESPIRATORY THERAPY, DIAGNOSTIC TESTS, AND OTHER SPECIALIZED CARE PROCEDURES, ETC.
Wibaux County Nursing Home
712 Wibaux Street South
Wibaux, MT 59353tel: 406-796-2429